POR (Pay on Receipt) is a feature in P2P cycle. Its helping to generate the invoice automatically when you receive the goods.
1. Supplier site should be enabled the following flags. (PAY and PURCHASING)
2. "Pay on" field should have a value "Receipt". The invoice summary level should also have the value of "Receipt".
3. In Purchase Order; Terms window "Pay On" field value should be "Receipt".
1. Supplier Creation
Navigation (Purchasing Super User > Supply Base > Suppliers > Create Supplier)
Name : SUPPLIER_1
Type : Standard
Country : United States
2. Supplier Site Creation (Address Book)
Enter valid address and check the PURCHASING & PAYMENT flags.
3. Purchase Order Creations
** For an example, I am creating the Blanket PO. (for an easy process/testing purpose, we can create multiple requisitions against this PO.)
4. Just ensure the Approved Supplier list. (Supplier, Site and Item) If the combination is not present please create the same.
5. Define the Sourcing Rule and assign the same into "Assignment Set"
6. Create the PO Requisitions for the item as we mentioned in PO. (Complete the approval and Release process.)
Inventory Responsibility >> Receipts
Purchasing Responsibility >> Requests >> Submit Request ("Pay On Receipt Autoinvoice")
It's automatically submits the "Payables Open Interface Import". Verify the invoice details ...