FRM-40831: Truncation Occurred: value too long for field XXXXX
1. Form field length and database column length may not be same.
2. Minimum query length Property.
3. Data Length Semantics property and Unicode.
1. Check the Form field length and database column length.
2. Your base table field query length (in the Results block) must be long enough to contain the query criteria. If it is not, you get an error that the value is too long for your field. All fields should have a minimum query length of 255.
3. If you have radio groups, list items, or check boxes based on database fields in your Results block, you should only copy those values from the Find window if they are not NULL.
4. If you ever need to adjust the default WHERE clause, remember to set it back when you do a non-query-find query.